Item for Sale
Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG APO OS HSM for Pentax

Asking Price
$1175.00

Item Location
Manassas, VA (United States)

Item Description
Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG APO OS HSM for Pentax

I bought this lens at the beginning of this year, in hopes of doing some shooting of R/C Cars. (Remote Control)
This did not pan out, and the lens has sat in the case unopened and only been on the camera
which is my K5 one or two times, and even tried it on my older K10D.

You hate to get rid of such a nice lens, but I figure I am not going to get the use out of this,
and is not worth just laying around, when someone could be enjoying it.

I chose this lens over the Pentax or others, for the HSM and not the SDM that Pentax has,
that seems to have so many problems, and this is a FAST Focus, (one of the best I have seen)
Also chose it for the In lens Stabilization, of which you can cut the vertical off, or have
it stabilize both. Thought this would help in fast panning, from all I talked to that used this.

I put a Hoya Pro1 Digital Filter Protecor on it, the second I took it out of the box, so it has been
well protected. This IS included with the lens, think it was about $50 when I bought it.

I would call this lens about as close to "NEW" as you can get. Has all the paper work and boxes
with it.

I would rather sell this to someone in the lower 48 States to save on shipping.

More pictures can be seen at the following.
Sigma 70-200mm f/2

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Actual cost with Insurance

Shipping Services
UPS, or more by USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
I bought the lens "NEW", and it is still in that condition. If there could be a problem we can work it out. If there is a problem with shipping, we can take it up with them, as it will be shipped FULLY insured.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by jfischer; 05-10-2012 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Sold
05-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
I see a lot of people have been looking at the lens. I have not gotten many questions about it.

If you would like to see more pictures of it, and didn't hit the link (which goes to my page with more on it) then drop me a note.

This is a great lens as I stated, I just don't see me getting much use if any out of it, as I have been very busy wiith other things, and kind of gotten out of the hobby.
05-07-2012, 12:22 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I have asked arouind to find what would be a good time so all could see this, and they might get a chance to buy it.

I am going to put it on a SPECIAL Sale, for 3 days only, then the price will go back to what I had it.

The dates will start Friday at 3-11.2012 at 0:00 est and end on Sunday night 5-13-2012 at 23:59

Keep your eyes open for this deal I am gong to make on this lens and filter, as the price will go back up to what I have it now, if the lens does not sale.

I would just like to see this lens get use and in someones hands that will appreciate it.
05-08-2012, 11:31 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Keeps your eyes on this thread folks

This Friday at 3-11.2012 at 0:00 est the lens will go on a special 3 day sale, and after that time it will go back to normal price I have listed here, so a GOOD chance to get the lens of your dreams, or one that is a heck of a deal for the money.

05-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Lens has been SOLD
05-10-2012, 08:29 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 42 (100%)
In the upper right of your original thread post there is a link that says "Mark As Sold" - this will move it to the archive...