PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma MF Mini Wide II f/2.8

Asking Price
$45

Item Location
Temple City (United States)

Item Description
Well, for those who know me well especially for the past months I have sold 2 Super Wide AF Lenses, for different reasons, mainly for getting the money for my pretty seriously LBA. And I did love those Sigma lenses that I had sold. The 90's Sigma, especailly with "A" setting, AF even better, has the sharpness, and the kind of color, that is different form FA lenses, different feeling, both are nice. My 1st Sigma Lens was the 50mm f/2.8 1:1 Macro, made me love to take macro shot, but 1 day, I used it to take a simple protrait shot to my daughter, I was blown away......I ened up selling it becasue there was substance got into the zooming ring, and I didn't know to open up the lens.....

So, what happened I missed my SuperWide AF24mm, with the heavy LBA I walked into the Orange County Camera show, saw a MF Mini Wide 28mm, with the permittion of the selling I put in onto my K7, beautiful shaprness and color again! I brought it right there. Then I turn around, really just accross the vendor, in the glass case, I saw the distinguish Sigma hood....got up there, the same thing, as mint body I just brought. Since I know the vendor pretty well, I told him what I did, he says the one he is selling has the orginal caps, hood, and cast too, already deeply sicken, I brought another one exactly the same thing.

So, here I want to sell 1 of them, you tell me which 1 you want (if you want I can take pixs of them side by side, but they are really same mint condition with different serial numbers.) For $45, you should get the 1 with generic back cap and Sigma front cap (round one not shown here,) no hood. $60 you get the one in the picture, Sigma caps, hood, and case.

Shipping in conUS is included. I can ship internationally, but for another $40 donno that make much of sense.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

05-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM sent for the pictured lens w/hood & case.
05-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
Original Poster
pm replied, Lupine is buying it in pending
05-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
Funny thing about these lenses: At one point, I also found myself owning two.

05-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
Original Poster
for these 2, they were selling like 8ft apart, and I didn't see them.

I still do miss the 50mm macro, and the same period fisheyes (filtermatic.) These period of Sigma lenses were very underated. Especailly with A setting, Gd lenses, prices, and qualties.