Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Pentax K-7, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8, FA50 f/1.4 & DA10-17 Fisheye (Reduced Price)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-7, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8, FA50 f/1.4 & DA10-17 Fisheye

Asking Price
See Description

Item Location
Toronto (Canada)

Item Description
Note: I would rather sell locally in person within the Toronto area for cash. I am available in the Downtown/Midtown Toronto area to meet on most days. This will be my preference, however as a second option if I don't get enough demand here locally I can ship within Canada using Canada Post and lastly I can ship to the US or Internationally with Canada Post. The buyer will be responsible to pay for shipping and insurance which will be calculated based on how many items are being bought and where it is going. Payment will then be made through PayPal.

Up for grab are my:

K-7 - Sold

Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 - Sold

FA50 f/1.4 - Sold

DA10-17 f/3.5-4.5 - Finally, the DA10-17 f/3.5-4.5 Fisheye is up for grabs. Again, super clean optics and body. The lens comes with both lens caps and the carrying pouch. Price for lens alone is CAD$410.

For anyone that wants to combine items I can probably give a slightly better deal so contact me.

Please see the attached photos of the actual items for sale. Any specks/dust are on the surface (and not inside) the lens element while I was taking the shots as unfortunately the items haven't seen much use lately and have been stored in my camera bag, which is why I am selling. As the photos will show all the lens elements are very clean, no fungus, oil, or mechanical problems of any sort.

The prices that I quote for the items are net to me, so after accounting for PayPal transactions fees which will get added. So buyers will effectively pay item price + transaction fee + shipping fee which is standard practice for the marketplace. Payment should be in Canadian Dollars please.

Thanks for looking and don't be shy to send questions or inquire!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Will be calculated

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal (in Canadian $)

Return Policy & Additional Details
None.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
XZ-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
XZ-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
XZ-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
XZ-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
XZ-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
XZ-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
XZ-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
XZ-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
XZ-1  Photo 

Last edited by sft; 05-09-2012 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Changed shipping to Worldwide & Transaction Fees
05-04-2012, 07:13 AM   #2
sft

Original Poster
Bump and note the FA50 will be sold locally. The other items are still available and I have reduced the prices on them further! There is interest in the Tamron 17-50 however so may not be around, send me an offer if interested!
05-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
sft

Original Poster
PM's replied to. The K-7 is also now sold. The Tamron 17-50 price is firm as I have a local buyer for $300 so $320 is required for me to make it worthwhile to ship. DA10-17 is still available.
05-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #4
sft

Original Poster
Tamron no longer available. PM for DA10-17 replied to.

05-09-2012, 06:08 AM   #5
sft

Original Poster
Bump. The DA10-17 is still waiting for a new owner. PM me if you're interested. I should also specify again that I'd like payment to be made in Canadian Dollars. Thanks!
05-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #6
sft

Original Poster
All items are now sold.