Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Pentax Rear Converter-A 1.4x-L and/or 2x-L

Looking to acquire one or both of the Pentax-A "L" converters, in optically EX condition or better as per KEH ratings. Will pay between $200 and $350 for each unit, final price to depend on condition (the high end of the scale would be for an item in overall EX+ or better condition with original caps and case). Would be for shipping to NC USA. Thank you for looking.

Update: I just placed an order for what was listed as the 1.4x-L. I have my doubts that it was listed correctly (there was no photo) and will believe it when I see it.

Last edited by baro-nite; 05-05-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: update
05-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 38 (97%)
Who did you order it from?
05-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by littledrawe Quote
Who did you order it from?
Adorama. Ordered it yesterday (Saturday) afternoon; got order confirmation but no shipping notice yet (probably normal for a weekend). I just have my doubts based on reported condition and price (and no photo), so I'm staying pessimistic to avoid crushing disappointment if it turns out to be, say, the S version instead of the L.
05-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 38 (97%)
QuoteOriginally posted by baro-nite Quote
Adorama.
Cool, its nice to find stuff like that since it doesn't come along frequently. Its a great converter, very sharp, hope its the right one, I'd like to think they would get it right.

05-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
I shouldn't have doubted them -- it is the L converter, and appears to be like new in every respect, other than lacking the original cardboard box. I'll close this thread and start a new one for the 2x.