PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Manfrotto 410 Geared Tripod Head

Asking Price
$110.00

Item Location
Pennsylvania (United States)

Item Description
Selling my Manfrotto geared head #410 (3275).

I've had this head for about 1 year - bought it used from a forum member here. I've used it primarily for my close-up work, but now that I have a decent ball head I am using that. Plus, I would like to buy a gimbal head, so it is time to sell this one.

Overall it is in very good condition as you can see in the images. One detail I would like to mention: when you turn the fine adjustment knobs 360 degrees, about half way through that 360 degree turn, the turning of the knobs gets a little stiff. It does this with all 3 knobs, so I don't know if this is normal or not. It does not hamper the functionality at all. In fact, you normally wouldn't turn the knobs a full 360 degrees since it is easier to use the quick releases to get the camera close to your aim spot, and then fine tune your aim from there.

To help clarify exactly what I am selling, here is a link to B&H to this head - this appears to be a newer version at B&H due to the different color labels, but all the specs are the same:

Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head - Supports 11 lbs (5kg) 410 B&H

Payment is accept via PayPal with no fees assessed to the buyer.

Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail which is included in the price to US addresses. I generally ship the next business days after payment is received.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included with price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return accepted if the head is not as described. Buyer to pay return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by stormtech; 12-11-2012 at 07:19 AM.
05-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 66 (100%)
Original Poster
SOLD! That was quick!