Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2012, 10:11 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Complete K-5 Kit with many lenses and great bag

Hello folks. I am offering my complete kit for sale either as a whole, or in pieces.

As a whole kit, I am asking $2,000 or best offer via PM using PayPal or cashier check (camera kit will ship once payment clears).

I purchased this K-5 back in November of last year. I decided that if my images weren't selling professionally, this would be my last DSLR. Well, they haven't really sold and it's time for me to downgrade to something else less steller than this kit has been. I was always very pleased with the equipment and I will greatly miss some of the features of Pentax. It was my first SLR (K-1000) and might be my last at this point. Regardless, here is what your $2,000 OBO will get you:

A genuine high quality Besseler camera backpack in great shape (hunter green with gold trim). Accepting offers at or near $100 for the bag.

All cables (including charging and connection cables), caps, manuals and boxes (I still have many of the boxes and manuals that came with the equipment)

Genuine Pentax 42mm screw mount adapter

Large Rocket Blaster

16GB SDHC card

Genuine Pentax K-5 body (sensor recently professionally cleaned by Pentax in the U.S.A.) with low shutter count (less than 1500 shots) Accepting firm offers at $750 for the body.

Genuine Pentax SMC DA 12-24mm lens with Hoya 77mm UV filter, hood, caps. Just got this at Christmas of last year. Barely used and in mint physical and functional shape. Accepting offers at or near $750 for this lens.

Genuine Pentax SMC DA 16-45mm lens with Hoya 67mm PL filter, hood, caps. My favorite walkaround lens. Used often, in excellent physical and functional shape. Accepting offers at or near $275 for this lens.

Genuine Pentax DA35 lens with caps. Got this last Christmas, great portraits come from this, an excellent walkaround as well if you don't mind composing somewhat. In excellent physical and functional condition. Accepting offers at or near $180 for this lens.

Genuine Pentax-A SMC 50mm/1.4 lens with original caps. In pristine condition, won lens in a photography contest and always loved using it indoors. Accepting offers at or near $150 for this lens.

Tamron Gold Ring 70-300mm Macro lens with Prisma 62mm UV filter, hood, caps. Decent performance in a fairly light lens. In excellent physical and functional shape. Accepting offers at or near $125 for the lens.

Helios 44 42mm screwmount lens with caps. 56/2. Decent condition, great condition for its age and use. I always loved this lens, even way back on my K-1000. Accepting offers at $50 for this lens.

JC Penney 135mm lens with one cap and slide out metal hood. Good condition. Never really used it. Will throw it in to the complete kit when purchased in total.

All of these items, priced separately (at significant savings from new equipment prices) as listed above equal $2,380. I am asking for $2,000 OBO plus actual shipping costs (USPS Priority plus insurance).

I would prefer to not piece out this kit, but will accept offers I deem reasonable if they are made.

I have sold items on these forums before, I have a good history of selling and I used to be a fairly active poster as well, before I realized that this fine art photography thing may not be for me. I gave it a go though.

Thanks for taking the time, I attached some photos I took to give you an idea of what is included.

Jason

Attached Images

05-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
PM sent re K-5
05-15-2012, 10:42 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
pm sent for 12-24
05-15-2012, 12:12 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)