Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-18-2012, 10:55 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Pentax-A 35mm 2.8 and Pentax-M 50mm 1.7

I am selling two Pentax manual focus lenses:

1) Pentax-A 35mm f/2.8 lens in excellent condition. This lens is highly rated and produces great images. It is very sharp lens. I loved to use it, but I just got 16-50mm f/2.8, so 35mm needs to go. The body of the lens looks great and shows very minor wear, but nothing highly visible. You pretty much have to inspect the lens carefully in order to spot very small superficial marks on the body. The glass elements are crystal clear and free of any issues. Mechanically, the lens is spot on in any aspect (perfect focusing, snappy blades, perfect aperture) The lens comes with both genuine Pentax lens caps (caps have marks and scratches, but they are both 100% functional). I am asking $125 for this lens, which is in my opinion a great deal for a lens that is not easily found around. My price includes Priority Mail shipping (within CONUS) and PayPal fee. I would consider shipping the lens outside the US, but the buyer will have to pay the actual shipping cost with USPS Express or Priority Mail.

2) Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7 lens. This lens shows a little more wear than 35mm lens, but the body is very solid and free of any stractural damage. There are some usual brassing spots and marks on the body, but this is an old lens, so this are all normal wears. Glass elements are crystal clear and free of any issues. Mechanically, the lens is in top operating condition and everything work as supposed. This is also another highly rated Pentax legacy lens. I used it on K-5 with great results. I am asking just $40 for this lens, which will include Priority Mail shipping within CONUS and PayPal fee. The lens comesd with both lens caps (front one is Olympus and rear is genuine Pentax).

Cheers,
Dan

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
05-19-2012, 10:07 AM   #2

Original Poster
Sale pending
05-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
35 mm

PM sent for the 35mm lens
05-19-2012, 03:37 PM   #4

Original Poster
Both lenes SOLD!!! payment received through PayPal.