PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K5 with

Asking Price
€700 or Best Offer | €620 without Split Screen Focus

Item Location
Kittsee (Austria)

Item Description
This is an almost new Pentax K5 with just a few thousand exposures on it. I tried to move back to Pentax on account of the almost silent shutter of the K5 and my great collection of manual focus SMC A lenses. My first serious camera was a K1000 which I still own and with which I shot thousands of great (and less great) black and white images.

This camera includes a fantastic Canon high end split screen focus screen from the T90 cut down for the K5 and shimmed. The shimming is quite accurate (done by professional Canon service) but might need some further tweaking for wide open apertures. The original Pentax focus screen is also included of course.

I have spent over €100 on screen and calibration which you are getting for free.

The reason I am leaving the K5 behind is that I have moved back to Canon with Canon 5D Mark III which is also very quiet. Sadly enough my eyes are also not really good enough for manual focus anymore (5 years ago they were when I expanded my manual lens collection).

As you know, the Pentax K5 is a great camera.

Some sample pictures from this camera here:

Other Skies | uncoy.com | la vie viennoise
Balet Bratislava: Romeo and Juliet | uncoy.com | la vie viennoise

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Europe Only

Shipping Charge
€20 inside Europe

Shipping Services
Austrian Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
You can pay via Paypal or Bank Transfer within Europe.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX5  Photo 

Last edited by uncoy; 06-01-2012 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Adding images of my camera
06-01-2012, 05:46 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

If someone would like to buy my K5 without the manual focus split screen, it is available for €620 (I have an offer for the focus screen alone). Three tested third party batteries can be included for €20.

Let me know if you have any questions. The camera comes with box, guarantee, everything inside. The brand new Pentax SMC 35mm F2.4 AL Lens in the pictures above is also available for €150 with the camera. The 35mm F2.4L was bought in November 2011 and has only been very lightly used - just enough to know it focuses quickly and accurately.

Thanks!

Alec