PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5 Like New with 18-55 WR, D-BG4 Grip, Spare D-LI90 Battery

Asking Price
$1000

Item Location
Charlotte, NC (United States)

Item Description
I have a Pentax K-5 body and 18-55 WR kit lens for sale. The camera includes the box, manuals, charger; everything it came with new. The camera has seen roughly 1500 shutter actuations; fairly light use. I have owned it since January, I am the original owner. I have taken extremely good care of the camera, and there is only one extremely small scuff on the camera near the battery door; I was unable to capture it in photograph, it is hardly noticeable and is covered by the grip. There are some light scuffs on the lens mount as well, but that should be expected. There's no dust in the viewfinder or the sensor, the lens is in perfect shape too. I am selling the K-5 and 18-55 WR Kit lens for $900 shipped to US customers.

I am also selling a D-BG4 grip (Pentax original equipment) along with a D-LI90 battery (also Pentax original equipment). This includes the actual grip, the Lithium battery tray, and the battery. I do not have the AA tray or the cover for the contacts; I bought this used and it was not included when I bought it. The grip and battery are $175 shipped to US customers.

If you would like the whole kit and caboodle, I will sell it for $1,000 shipped to a US customer. Thank you very much for your interest!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free to US

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Shipping cost is included in sale price for US customers.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by brofkand; 07-10-2012 at 01:58 PM.
05-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
PM Received, sale pending. That was quick!
05-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
mail sent to you in....

3, 2, 1....