Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
K20d (LI-80, s/c 8686), D-BG2 Battery Grip, 3xBattery, 4GB SD (Sold)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K20d (LI-80, s/c 8686), 2xBattery, 4GB SD(Sold)
Genuine D-BG2 Battery Grip, 1 x Genuine Battery(Sold)

Asking Price
400.00 the lot
AUD 80 for D-BG2 + Battery (Australia) or
USD 60 for D-BG2 (Worldwide)

Item Location
Sydney, NSW (Australia)

Item Description
For sale is my trusty old K20d body set, due to upgrading to K-5.
Please note the price includes everything listed here - not just the body.

I don't think I need further explanation on the excellent reputation of the K20d, plenty of positive reviews and feedback are readily available from many different photography sites.

According to PhotoMe total shutter actuation is: 8686
I am the second owner since about 800 counts.

(SOLD)
  • Pentax K20d D-SLR Camera (s/c 8686), 14.6mp CMOS sensor, Shake Reduction, Weather Sealing.
  • Retail Box Full Set (Original Box, Original neck strap, Charger, either Australian or US or European Power Cable of the purchaser's choice, other cables) - only missing flash hot shoe cover and CD but S/W will be provided in the included SD, downloaded from Pentax support site.
  • I can include the original manual in Korean (because it was purchased in Korea) but probably it only adds weight to the postage and not much of use unless the buyer can read Korean - so I'll include it only if the purchaser wants it. English PDF file is already included in SD.
  • Genuine Pentax LI-80 AF Scaled Matte focusing screen - This camera does not come with the standard focusing screen but only has a genuine Pentax LI-80 AF Scaled Matte focusing screen already installed, which provides excellent reference to keep your photos horizontal.
  • One genuine Pentax D-LI50 Batteries - amazing capacity compared to aftermarket ones.
  • One aftermarket battery
  • One 4GB Sandisk SDHC containing manual and software.
The purchaser will get:
  • One genuine Pentax D-LI50 Batteries - amazing capacity compared to aftermarket ones.
  • Genuine Pentax D-BG2 battery grip with all controls and weather sealing - great help to take portrait orientation photos and extend already superb battery life of Pentax.

The price quoted is for PayPal Gift - otherwise the purchaser to pay the PayPal fees.

I'd prefer to sell it to a local buyer in Australia as the postage to other continents are usually expensive and/or slow, based on my previous (eBay) experience.
For local buyers, I'll use an insured service and charge the actual postage.

** Updated 12 June 2012 ** Unfortunately I won't be able to send the parcel overseas unless the buyer doesn't want the batteries, due to Australia Post refusing to accept Lithium batteries of any kind.
** Sending it via private couriers (UPS/FedEx) who will accept battery shipment from Australia costs more than the grip itself so I'll only send grip overseas.

I'll send a proof of postage via email as soon as item is shipped.

Local pickup in Western Sydney area is offered if buyer wants to save postage and time.

The camera has been well cared for while in service and it still is in excellent condition.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Australia (Overseas only if the buyer will bear the shipping charges)

Shipping Charge
Actual

Shipping Services
Australia Post (Unless buyer pays for and select other courier service)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal, Bank Transfer

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return accepted ONLY IF DOA. Buyer to pay return postage.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo   

Last edited by dartagnon; 06-21-2012 at 11:44 PM. Reason: change of postal conditions
06-03-2012, 10:36 PM   #2

Original Poster
Price reduced to AUD $420 + p&h for the lot.
06-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #3

Original Poster
Price further reduced to AUD $400 + p&h for the lot.

---------- Post added 06-12-2012 at 02:26 PM ----------

K20d + Battery sale being finalised.
Remaining Genuine Pentax D-BG2 Battery Grip + 1 x Genuine Pentax Battery still available for AUD 80 + actual p&h in Australia

As mentioned in OP, I cannot send batteries using Australia Post overseas so buyers from overseas can only purchase the grip without battery - USD 60 + actual postage

Last edited by dartagnon; 06-11-2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: typo
06-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
I need the grip for K20d, if it's original Pentax brand

Is it still available ?

I am in Maine USA

06-21-2012, 11:44 PM   #5

Original Poster
Sorry spystyle, I was waiting for confirmation from the buyer and then I forgot to close the thread when he did.
The grip has been sold - hence bringing the sale to a close. Thanks.