PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax AF-540FGZ Flash

Asking Price
270 USD

Item Location
Minnesota (United States)

Item Description
Please note, all prices include Domestic US shipping via insured USPS priority mail. International shipments will be considered on a case by case basis.
Also, standard paypal fees are my problem. I will NOT ask you to add three percent. I will NOT ask you to give up buyer protections by using a gift payment. No net-to-me confusion.

1. Pentax AF-540FGZ Flash ($270 Shipped)

-Good Condition
-Box, papers Included
-3 Stofen style diffusers included, as shown
-Pouch and flash stand NOT INCLUDED
-Velcro attached to flash to attach third party flash products, as shown.
-As if button were pressed, flash head turns in all directions without pressing button. For me this is a plus, for others, not.

Shipping and Payment Terms:

-Paypal payment is accepted and I will absorb the paypal fee. Gift option NOT required.
-US shipping is included via Insured USPS priority mail. If you are from another location, please PM me and I will look into what I need to do to ship to your location. Likely there would be a shipping fee for such an arrangement. I retain the right to give preference to US purchasers and to deny to ship to certain locations.
-Items will be shipped from Minnesota, USA
-IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to my obligations, it could be up to three business days after receipt of payment before I ship purchased items. It also might be the same day, it just depends. I apologize for this, but I have no way around it. Thank you for your patience.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge
Included to US locations

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Please contact me within 5 days after delivery if lens is not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

05-30-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
PM'd to buy