PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Kenko 1.4 AF Teleconverter (99.9% New)

Asking Price
165 usd

Item Location
Virginia (United States)

Item Description
Used for10 images with my Pentax 55-300 so I consider the teleconverter to be new. This is the version that works with with lenses that have focusing motors built in as well as the traditional Pentax body mounted AF system.

It works extremely well (based on the few images I shot) and I would be keeping it except I blew my budget several times over and bought a 170-500 Sigma so I have no need for the teleconverter. I will try to post images in the next 24 hours.

I only except PayPal and the 165 price is inclusive of all fees, and shipping except as noted below

Shipping is free in the 48 US states and there is a 20 dollar fee to Canada, HI and AK.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
US & Canada Only

Shipping Charge
free

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns unless damaged in shipping. Will ship only to US and Canada. Canada, AK and HI require a 20 dollar shipping charge. 48 US states shipping is free

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by jdunie; 06-03-2012 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Will not ship outside of US and Canada corrected Worldwide notation