Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 XR - less than 2 mths old - PRICE DROP!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 XR - less than 2 mths old

Asking Price
$320 AU including postage in AU

Item Location
Newcastle (Australia)

Item Description
I've only had this lens since April the 22nd, it was brand new then and still looks brand new. I have used it literally 5 or 6 times, most of those inside, all the time with a UV filter, once outside with a polarising filter, as I was using it for landscapes.
No particular reason for selling except that I'm going a different way with focal lengths. This lens is really stunning, I am NOT joking when I say that this lens is the sharpest zoom I've used when stopped down past f3.5. f2.8 is perfectly acceptable too, but f4.0 or so produces printable results even of 100% crops... It's actually UNNECESSARILY sharp (see pics, and reviews back me up on this - although the 100% crop of my son seems to suggest that I got a crazy sharp copy).

I forgot to include the hood in the photos - that wasn't deliberate, I just couldn't be bothered taking the pics again when I realised it didn't have the hood in these photos - the HOOD IS INCLUDED, as is EVERYTHING it came with new, including an immaculate condition box, all paper work and even the Tamron bag thing that the lens comes wrapped in, and an anti-moisture satchel thing.

Photos say the rest - as I said, like new condition without a doubt.

POSTAGE IN AUSTRALIA is INCLUDED no charge - so the TOTAL in Australia is only $320 there will however be a $10 charge for Paypal.
Bank deposit accepted and preferred.
Overseas please message me for a postage price.
Enjoy the pics and please note, what looks like dust on the front element is just tiny spots of light from my window beind reflected - the front element is entirely clean, as is the rear element - like I said, just like new!

_IGP7757.JPG
_IGP7763.JPG
_IGP7764.JPG
_IGP7767.JPG
_IGP7770.JPG
_IGP7774.JPG
An example of this len's clarity (moving subject, autofocussed with a K-x, 35mm f5.0)
IMGP6811.JPG
100% crop of the same picture
IMGP6811-2.JPG

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in Australia, overseas varies, please message me for worldwide prices

Shipping Services
Australia Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Accepted if item is in significantly inferior condition to that described, on arrival.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Quazimoto; 08-11-2012 at 04:36 AM.