Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-21-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: 31mm Limited silver

Pentax 31mm Limited 1.8 silver lens for sale. I don't know whether or not to consider this lens new. I bought it new two weeks ago and decided not to keep it (I spent more money on gear than I should have and did not really need this lens). It would be far too much trouble for me to return it since I bought it outside the United States (only way to get one new). It would be less trouble for me to just sell it. Lens is perfect and has a full Pentax international warranty. Complete with everything that it came with and I will include a matching set of silver filters (UV,PL,FL) with a filter case. Total price is $750 for a lens that is basically new. Price includes payment fees and shipping anywhere in the world. No need for math... $750 is all you need to worry about and I will send the lens to you!

Buyer pays actual shipping cost. Local pickup in South Florida is fine. I will accept PayPal and standard credit cards through Google Checkout if you have some good feedback (eBay or here) or long time members tell me you are trustworthy. I would prefer a money order as my first choice of payment and will only accept a money order for sales outside the United States. I have an eBay rating of 100% with 5 out of 5 stars for item description from 108 transactions. My eBay user ID is “albertsiegel” if you wish to look me up. I also have some feedback here. Please feel free to PM or e-mail me with any questions or comments you may have. Thank you for your interest.

Last edited by Albert Siegel; 01-27-2008 at 07:54 AM.
01-21-2008, 06:07 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Damn, such a beauty, if you sold this last week, i would snatch it already. I guess I have to stay with the black version then.
01-22-2008, 12:19 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM sent...
01-23-2008, 06:43 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by aegisphan Quote
Damn, such a beauty, if you sold this last week, i would snatch it already. I guess I have to stay with the black version then.
It's not so bad. The black one looks nice too. I wish I had listed a week sooner. This is the last lens I am looking to sell... for now... I am considering selling my F50mm 1.7 and replace it with the FA50 1.4 in the near future. Still waiting for info in the DA* 55mm on the roadmap. I do plan to buy that 35mm Macro Limited as soon as it can be bought.

01-27-2008, 07:58 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Price has been lowered to help sell the lens a little faster. Total is now $750 including payment fees and shipping anywhere in the world. No need for math... $750 is all you need to worry about and I will send a basically new silver 31mm limited to you!
01-27-2008, 10:41 AM   #6

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
buy with confidence.
01-27-2008, 10:42 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
I thought this would go quickly. 750 for the new lens and the filter set. People please take it or my LBA will overtake me.

And I am curious as to why you plan to get the Macro limited. If it can go to 1:1, the working distance would be darn too close. It would be slower than the 31 also (more than a stop). The DA*, however, is very attractive. If it outperforms the Nokton 58mm, I would snatch it asap. Hopefully the manual focus feel is not too bad, though I doubt it would be any worse than the DA 12-24, which is quite reasonable to me.
01-27-2008, 06:25 PM   #8
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
I am seriously considering this lens to buy now! Thanks a lot! I just don't have the capital for it at the moment as am currently looking for a job and so technically unemployed. Would you settle for half now and half on delivery? :-D