Tamron-F AF TC (1.4x Pz-AF MC4) Teleconverter - highest rated TC on this forum

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron-F AF TC (1.4x Pz-AF MC4) Teleconverter - highest rated TC on this forum

Asking Price

Item Location
Newcastle (Australia)

Item Description
This is the very highly esteemed Tamron 1.4x TC, with AF and auto-metering etc., leaving your EXIF data fully intact, as well as giving you autofocus and auto-exposure while you work.
I lied a little - it's not THE highest rated TC on this forum (Miscellaneous Lenses for Pentax: Teleconverters (All Brands) - Pentax Lens Review Database) - it's a 9.3 and there is one that gets 10, but this has 10 reviews and the other only has 3.

Anyway, I can testify that this is as good as the reviews - I took images with this that I then totally forgot were taken with a teleconverter. I found it particularly useful for macro - turning my Tamron 90mm 1:1 lens into a 125mm 1.4 lens! There is literally NO discernible loss in image quality over just the lens itself - and I mean NONE, because I recently got a few 11x14" prints (not far off A3 sized) of my macros that I did with this TC, and the detail is stunning.

Anyway, it's now well and truly out of production and VERY hard to find, and as a result can go for a lot more than this when it finally does come up.
This price includes postage in Australia but NOT Paypal - it assumes bank deposit. Paypal will cost Australian buyers $7.
International please message me for a postage quote to your country.

It it in perfect working condition and pristine optically - but TCs are easy to clean anyway so dust wouldn't be a problem, but yes there are no scratches or anything. It includes a Tamron AF rear cap and a PENTAX front cap that I think came from an older high level Pentax SLR like the MZ-S or something - it's a nice front cap, I know that!

Enjoy!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in Australia, overseas varies

Shipping Services
Australia Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Accepted if item is not a condition satisfactory to that described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Quazimoto; 08-11-2012 at 04:30 AM.
06-16-2012, 07:33 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM sent
06-17-2012, 12:43 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Tamron 1.4 tc pz-af mc4

I'd like to get in line if not sold yet, I'm looking for a tc that will work on my DA*300
06-17-2012, 04:15 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
Sorry everyone, it seems as though it is sold at least 4 times over - but first grabs is to Santoku here who was the first to PM and the first to say they'd take it officially - pending payment from them, otherwise it goes to someone who PMed from the USA, then next in line is tforb here.