LowePro Compact AW shoulder bag

Asking Price
$40 Price Drop $35

Item Location
Golden, CO (United States)

Item Description
LowePro Compact AW shoulder bag

Used but in great condition.

This was a popular bag but is no longer offered.

It carries more than you'd expect. I've carried a pair of Pentax dSLRs with lenses attached, along with a 70-200 f2.8, a wide angle zoom, extra batteries, filters, etc. The dividers can be reconfigured.

It includes a zippered side pocket (not shown in the pictures) as well as a shoulder strap. Some of the finish is worn off the d-rings that that the strap attaches to. I'm also including a LowePro waist strap that is useful to help share the load and to keep the bag from swinging when you are moving about.

The outside (not including the removable pocket) is approx. 14x11x11. The interior of the main compartment is approx. 13x7x7.

There is a zippered window compartment on the outside of the lid, a zippered compartment on the inside of the lid, and a large zippered front pocket. Inside the front pocket are some organizer pockets and another zippered compartment. There are 2 adjustable webbing loops on the front bottom of the bag for securing a monopod or small tripod.
There is a zippered compartment on the back that contains a rain cover (thus the AW designation) that can be fitted over the bag. I've never used it.

All zippers and zipper pulls are intact.

Shipping is $12 on this bag via FedEx Home Delivery or Ground to locations within the continental U.S.
Contact me about other locations.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$12

Shipping Services
FedEx Home Delivery or Ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns within 7 days of receipt. Buyer pays shipping both ways unless we agree to something else.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 

Last edited by kneebuster; 06-20-2012 at 10:57 PM.
06-20-2012, 10:58 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for price drop to $35

---------- Post added 06-21-2012 at 02:03 PM ----------

Sold!. Thanks tibbitts.