Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-A 50mm f1.7 and f2 primes, ME Super

Asking Price
see listing

Item Location
Langley, BC (Canada)

Item Description
Lens 1:

SMC Pentax-A 50mm f1.7 lens in very nice shape. Glass is beautiful, barrel has minimal wear. Aperture is clean and snappy, A function works correctly (tested on my K5). The only issue is that along with the usual internal dust is one short, clear hair. It is indeed a hair, not fungus. I've examined the lens with a loupe to be sure, and I've had it for several years without any changes. The hair is off to one side of the lens. I haven't noticed any effects of its presence on images taken. One of the pictures shows the hair.

Comes with a cheap filter to protect the front element during shipping. No rear cap but I will focus the lens to retract the rear element into the lens and pack properly to protect it.

$45 plus shipping ($20 for the lens alone to Canada or the lower 48 of the USA).
SOLD

Lens 2:

SMC Pentax-A 50mm f2 lens. No issues, it's in really clean shape. Comes with a cheap filter to protect the front element during shipping. No rear cap but I will focus the lens to retract the rear element into the lens and pack properly to protect it.

$30 plus shipping ($20 for the lens alone to Canada or the lower 48 of the USA).

Pentax ME Super body

Bought this one locally to get a lens. In decent condition, with marks on the baseplate and other spots. I've tried to take pictures of the worst ones. Meter works and is accurate, shutter speeds work and sound correct. Manual buttons work. Motor drive cap is missing. Comes with a body cap and a case that is cracking / worn but still serviceable. Seals look original. Wound a roll of test film through with no issues, but I haven't ran a real roll through it.

$20 plus shipping ($25 for the body alone to Canada or the lower 48 of the USA). It would also be $25 shipping for the body and either lens shipped together.

Pictures are here.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$20 to Canada or USA
Will ship worldwide at my discretion based on feedback.

Shipping Services
Canada post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Prefer EMT from Canadians, but PayPal is fine. I'll eat the PayPal fees.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon PowerShot A540  Photo 

Last edited by gabriel_bc; 06-28-2012 at 10:28 PM.
06-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
Original Poster
bump...