Item for Sale
Pentax K-r Body Black plus extras

Asking Price
$410

Item Location
Bronx (United States)

Item Description
Hi All,
I am selling my Pentax K-r body. I conservatively rate the body as excellent plus. I don't see any signs of wear on the body. Everything on the camera works as it is supposed to. I have never had a problem with Back or front mis-focusing with any of my lenses. The camera has had 4120 shutter actuations so the shutter has more than 95% of the 100,000 shutter actuations it is rated at left. The camera comes with the body , the body cap, the camera strap, the original box, manual, software (unused) , plus the pentax O-ME53 magnifying eyecup (on the camera) and the original eyecup, the Pentax D-BH109 AA battery adapter in the box, the original pentax Li-ion plus 2 additional Li-ion batteries (they work with the Pentax Li-ion battery charger, and all of the other connection cables that come with the camera. In the picture of the lcd screen, the screen is not scratched, that is the LCD screen protector ( you can tell by looking at the left side of the screen because it is shorter than the screen ). The camera has been well cared for and is in a padded camera case when not in use. I am selling the camera because I also have a K-5 body.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
$6 in U.S. $13 to Canada

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS, FEDEX

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
4 day return policy. Buyer must PM me to let me know that they want to return item. Buyer pays for return shipping. Item must be sent back in the same condition it was sent.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Vantage-Point; 01-27-2013 at 03:57 PM.
06-19-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Check your PM