Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Pentax FA 31mm f1.8 Limited (black)

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 31mm f1.8 Limited (black)

Asking Price
795.00 USD

Item Location
Woodbury, MN (United States)

Item Description

Up for sale is my Pentax FA 31mm f1.8 Limited lens, black and a recent Made-in-Vietnam version. I am the original owner and purchased the lens from B&H on March 28, 2012. I am selling because I now have an OM-D, which is working well for me as a compact option, and I would like to fund a fully WR DSLR setup for my big carry option.

$795, or best offer, with shipping and insurance included for Continental US. I will also handle any Paypal fees. Included with the lens are the original box, packaging, papers, receipt and lens pouch (never used as I had a neoprene pouch I preferred).

Mechanical condition is as new and glass is clean. I am very pleased with the images I was able to get out of this lens and my K-01 (some samples at the very end of this listing).

There are two minor cosmetic issues that keep this from looking completely new. The first, is some small scratches on one corner of the hood. I did not see these until I was photographing the lens today for the listing (maybe I am not that observant!), but they are obvious now that I know. Still, I think fairly minor and not noticeable from a distance. The scratches were caused by the Pentax lens cap. It has a nice, felt lining, but if it is not aligned properly, there is a possibility of metal-on-metal scratching when putting in over the lens hood. The lens has never been dropped or bumped up against anything. It has always been stored in a padded pouch, or mounted on the camera in a padded bag.

The other issue is some light wear on one side (top edge) of the lens cap. Images of both are in my gallery, links follow:

Lens hood scratches:
small scratches on one side/corner of the lens... - krugorg's Album: FA 31 for sale - PentaxForums.com

Lens cap corner wear:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/members/47883-krugorg/albums/5287-fa-31-s...cture45044.jpg

I have selling feedback here, on mu-43.com with the same username, and at Ebay:
eBay Feedback Profile for krugorg
Thanks for viewing my listing and please let me know if I can answer any questions!
-Kyle

Some images I captured with this lens and my Pentax K-01:

larger version: retired farm truck | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

larger version: early spring storm rolling in over hay field | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
continental US shipping/insurance is included, please email if you would like a quote for int'l

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground, local pickup welcomed

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns are not accepted

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by krugorg; 06-20-2012 at 04:28 PM.
06-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
PM sent RE international shipping.
06-20-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
Thank you, sent a reply.

---------- Post added 06-20-12 at 08:54 PM ----------

sale pending...

---------- Post added 06-21-12 at 08:18 AM ----------

Lens has sold. Thanks for the inquiries!