PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 645D, w/extra battery, 2 SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB Cards

Asking Price
$8,250

Item Location
Bend, Oregon (United States)

Item Description
I’m selling a very lightly used (3,840 exposures) PENTAX 645D 40-MEGAPIXEL DSLR MEDIUM FORMAT Black Body, boxed as new (with AC plug cord, USB cable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, battery charger, straps O-ST107 and O-ST53, large eye cup, Pentax Digital Camera Utility 4, and instruction manuals); plus the following add-ons, worth $275 at B&H Photo – a Pentax 645 body cap, extra rechargeable L-ion battery, and 2 SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC Memory Cards. For location and landscape photographers desiring a durable field camera with superior image quality, weather-resistant construction, quick intuitive handling, and a large choice of excellent and affordable lenses, this is the ultimate camera! Its solid unibody design (with large well placed buttons, a stunning 3" high resolution screen, mechanical mirror lockup, in-camera dust removal, and extra-long life battery), is extremely comfortable to work with – easily matching the ergonomics of high-end 35mm DSLRs, but adding that special "big camera" feel that only medium format can give. Yet, despite its great handling, the most impressive feature of the 645D is its image quality ... the files it produces are simply spectacular! Large 30x40 prints, displaying incredible detail with outstanding color and smooth tonal gradation, are the norm for this remarkable professional grade camera. See high resolution samples on my website at: Pentax 645D Sample Images :: Ric Ergenbright Photography

I bought the camera directly from Pentax a year ago, and am it's only owner. I've used it on only three 1-week shoots since then, and it has been well protected and lovingly handled during those trips. Apart from the slightest paint loss on the sharp top edge of the Pentax name plate (see photo), it would be very difficult to see any difference between this and a new camera.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$69.50 Priority Mail, including insurance

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
Check or Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
14-day money back guarantee. Returns accepted only if item is not as described in this listing. Buyer must notify me immediately if item does not meet the above criteria, and is responsible for packing, insuring, and returning item in same condition as received. Buyer pays for return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by ergphoto; 07-12-2012 at 07:18 AM.
06-24-2012, 07:42 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
5$

?
06-24-2012, 09:05 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Wish that I had the need (and money ) for one of these!

Good luck with the sale.
06-24-2012, 09:23 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
Thanks, Julie!

07-06-2012, 03:09 AM   #5

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I have a friend interested in a 645D for the right price. Is yours still available?

The replacement is surely due at Photokina given that the sensor is no longer made.

Can you shoot me a PM to discuss off-line.
(Just registered so I can't PM you).

Thanks

Last edited by Bramela; 07-15-2012 at 12:30 PM.
07-06-2012, 06:16 AM   #6

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
*drools on myself a little bit*
07-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 90 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by TopDownDriver Quote
I have a friend interested in a 645D for the right price. Is yours still available?

Seeing all sorts of variation on-line, including new ones listed for less than your used price. However, I have told him I am unfamiliar with the dealer. The replacement is surely due at Photokina given that the sensor is no longer made.

Can you shoot me a PM to discuss off-line.
(Just registered so I can't PM you).

Thanks
Hi, please review the market place rules. Commenting on a seller's price in public is not allowed. Please make a few posts and then PM the member if you want to negotiate on the price.
07-15-2012, 11:45 AM   #8

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Will Send PM

Will Send PM.