PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax 67 45mm f/4 Ultra Wide Angle lens w/caps

Asking Price
$395

Item Location
Bend, Oregon (United States)

Item Description
I'm selling an SMC Pentax 67 45mm f/4 Ultra Wide Angle lens, with original front and back caps in excellent condition. Designed for 6x7, but usable with an adapter on Pentax 645 or 645-D bodies (as well as Pentax, Canon, and Nikon 35mm bodies), this outstanding optic is one of Pentax's most popular 67 lenses for serious landscape and architectural photography. When used on a 645 or 35mm body, the larger 67 covering power improves image quality by using only the central "sweet spot" of the lens, producing greater contrast and better resolution, and reducing light fall-off at the edge of the frame. This has long been a favorite lens for my travel and landscape work, and its compact size and outstanding performance make it an indispensable component of a professional medium format system. This lens is functionally flawless and, as the above pictures show, cosmetically perfect.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$10.50

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
Check or Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
14-day money back guarantee. Returns accepted only if item is not as described in this listing. Buyer must notify me immediately if item does not meet the above criteria, and is responsible for packing, insuring, and returning item in same condition as received. Buyer pays for return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by ergphoto; 06-27-2012 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Price and Payment change