PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA 16-45/4, 14/2.8, and DFA 100/2.8 WR Macro

Asking Price
$220(SOLD)/$510/$535(SOLD)

Item Location
Corona, CA (United States)

Item Description
Hello fellow PF members. I am selling due to financial constraints and the need to have more liquid assets on hand. I am the second owner of all these lenses.

2.)FOR SALE/TRADE Pentax DA 14mm f2.8. I bought this lens last year on this forum and it was my foray in to UWA photography. It is a whole different shooting experience and approach. I love the perspectives that you can exaggerate with this lens. I have also had quite a few keepers with this one. The lens come with a Tiffen UV filter and the lens is in excellent condition. There are some light rub marks on the hood, but are hardly noticeable. This lens come with it's original case, front, and back caps.

Price: $510 or Looking for DA 15 f4 (straight trade), or A 20 f2.8 (+ cash), or DA 21 f3.2 (straight trade for black, or lens plus cash on my end for Ltd. silver), K-5 body for my Pentax DA 14 f2.8 and my K-r, PM me your fair offer! Thank you for your time.

1.) (sold pending payment) Pentax DA 16-45mm f4. This lens has given me quite a few keepers and it's really sharp even at f4. The lens is in great condition with some light wear on the lens cap and hood. The front and rear elements are clean and clear. The lens comes in the original box and all the paperwork is there. The front cap is original, but the back cap is not. I bought this one in Europe so it has the CE mark on it.

Price: $220 USD.(SOLD)

3.) (SOLD) Pentax DFA 100 Macro WR. I wanted to get this lens the moment it was announced. This lens does not disappoint. It is a great macro lens and a wonderful medium telephoto lens. I took photos of a friends Ballet and it turned out wonderful. This lens is in LNIB condition. There are no signs of use on the lens, hood, or caps. It comes with it's original case, caps, and box with paperwork.

Price: $535 (SOLD)

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to purchase.

I'm sorry about the prior prices, I did not check to see what I had bought them for prior to the post. I have adjusted the prices to reflect that. I am not trying to make a profit, just trying to recuperate some of the costs of the lens.

Payment via Paypal is preferred. Split the fees as we both benefit from the service :-)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Actual approx. $13

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
as-is, unless DOA

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by theperception2008; 06-26-2012 at 10:46 PM. Reason: status, price adjustments
06-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
send p.m.
06-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Original Poster
Pentax DA 16-45 f/4 is sold.

---------- Post added 06-26-12 at 12:51 AM ----------

The DA 16-45 and the DFA 100 WR Macro are sold! The DA 14mm f2.8 needs a new home!

Last edited by theperception2008; 06-25-2012 at 05:51 PM.
06-25-2012, 07:52 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for possible trades!