PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Carl Zeiss Distagon T* F2.0 35mm ZK

Asking Price
$850

Item Location
Baltimore, MD (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my Carl Zeiss Distagon T* F2.0 35mm ZK, purchased Christmas 2011. It's been used on 5-8 photo trips out for somewhere in the range of <200 shots. I've treated it well and it comes with the original box (in good condition), papers, and a Quantaray 58mm UV filter which has been protecting the lens since day 1 (and has just now been removed so that the lens can fit in its box again). It also includes the original accessories (lens cap, rear/mount cap, and lens hood), as pictured.

The lens is about Excellent 96-97% condition. I was about to mark it Like New, but it has a ding on the barrel if inspected closely. One picture shows what looks scratches on the outside of the mount, but upon a repeated inspection, this was actually finger oil (read: the mount does not have scratches on it, it is like new).

Like the title said, I'm looking for $850 or a combination of cash and trade items (see list below). I'd like Paypal only please, I'll eat the fees.

I will ship anywhere in the US Priority with the postal service, with tracking and insurance for the price of the sale. I can ship to Canada, but you need to add $20 more to the cost of shipping (and I can't ship it tracked there, so it's not as awesome, but Canada is still cool in my heart).

I am willing to trade for any of the following:
  • Pentax DA * 16-50mm F2.8
  • Pentax DA * 50-135mm F2.8
  • Pentax DA 70mm F2.4 Limited (+ cash)
  • Pentax DA 17-70mm F4 AL (+ cash)
  • Pentax DA 16-45mm F4 ED AL (+ cash)

Again, I'm willing to hear offers, including combination offers not listed; I'm in the market for a K-mount lens with autofocus and focal length longer than 35mm.

Cheers and thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$20

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns accepted.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
06-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
MJL
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
This is the most handy & versatile lens in ZK mount, IMHO.
06-28-2012, 02:45 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Best of luck with the sale and everything but I just have to ask one thing, did you really use a "Quantaray 58mm UV filter" in front of the beautiful Zeiss lens?!

You don't have to answer of course, it just struck me as strange. I love my ZK lenses.
06-28-2012, 04:55 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
Yeah, I planned on upgrading to a B+W, but seeing as how I decided to move away from the lens, I don't really need to change for this one. It was more for protection to the front glass.