PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Takumar 1:1.8/55

Asking Price
40.00 USD

Item Location
Savannah, Georgia (United States)

Item Description
here we have an SMC Takumar 1.8/55mm M42 lens. body is in excellent shape with no major scratches or wear. no dints or dings, etc. glass is clean and clear of haze, fungus, scratches, separation, yellowing, etc. some internal dust, but thats to be expected on a vintage lens. aperture is clean and oil free. snappy movement. clicks properly at all Fstops. auto/manual switch works as it should. comes with original takumar front and rear caps.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
free in the US, actual cost anywhere else

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I have attempted to describe and show the item as accurately as possible, but if you are unsatisfied, contact me first and we will work out a refund once the item is back in my possession and looked over. I will pay for half of return shipping along with refund once item is found to be in the same shape as sent. you have one week from time of arrival to contact me for a refund. I will no accept after that period.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

07-12-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Payment sent.