PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Honeywell Pentax Takumar Lens manual

Asking Price
50.00 USD

Item Location
Savannah, Georgia (United States)

Item Description
here we have a really great full color lens display catalog of Takumar Lenses. this would be typically displayed on the counter of a photographic store for the customer to look through. it covers all current at the time, available Takumar lenses from 17mm to 1000mm including the very new at the time zoom lenses, the macro & bellows lenses and even the quite rare today ultra-achromatic quartz lenses. it has detailed information on lens construction, different lens types, coatings, depth of field, focal length, coverage angle, resolving power, aberrations, curvature of fields, a COMPLETE 35mm depth of field guide for all lenses. photos and history of Asahi Optical Co. including a fold out full color photo of the original Mashiko Plant. a really great and rare find today all the pages are in excellent shape and are held in by binder rings. 42 pages of information in total.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
10.00 USD, actual cost anywhere else

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I have attempted to describe and show the item as accurately as possible, but if you are unsatisfied, contact me first and we will work out a refund once the item is back in my possession and looked over. I will pay for half of return shipping along with refund once item is found to be in the same shape as sent. you have one week from time of arrival to contact me for a refund. I will no accept after that period.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by séamuis; 07-12-2012 at 12:34 PM.
07-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
jft

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
year of Copyright ?

an interesting find, indeed !

When was it published / copyright ?

-JF
07-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #3
Banned

Feedback Score: 8 (79%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jft Quote
an interesting find, indeed !

When was it published / copyright ?

-JF
I don’t see any publishing or copyright date, but there is no way for me to know if all the pages are included. I don’t know what the manual may have been like when new. my guess though based on what is available in the manual, is early 70’s as there is reference to the Spotmatic SPII.
07-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Honeywell Pentax Lens Manual

PM and payment sent.