Kenko TelePlus Pz-AF 1.5x Teleconverter

Asking Price
$300

Item Location
Golden, CO (United States)

Item Description
Kenko Pz-AF 1.5x Teleplus SHQ Teleconverter for Pentax K

This one has the contacts to make it compatible with SDM and HSM lenses

This item is used but in great condition (see the photos). It ships in the original box and includes both end caps.

It appears identical to the Tamron 1.4x, right down to the color of the multicoating. I'm not sure why one is marked 1.4x and the other 1.5x.*

I've used this TC on my Pentax K20D, K-7, and K-5 along with my Pentax DA* 50-135mm SDM, Pentax DA* 300mm SDM, Sigma EX 70-200mm HSM, and most recently Pentax DA* 60-250mm f4. It drove the SDM/HSM autofocus on all combos.

Note: I make no guarantees as to how well it will focus with any body, lens, or combo. There were times when using the longer lenses under less than ideal conditions that it would hunt a bit. It would always get close, but sometimes would take several shutter half-presses to lock focus, and in limited cases it continued to hunt. On the lenses I used, I was able to adjust final focus manually if needed. If you read review and comments on this TC, this is a common experience and doesn't necessary indicate a defect.

These teleconverters are increasingly difficult to find. I just picked up the Pentax 1.7x AF Adapter and need to recoup some of those costs.

Shipping to locations in CONUS will be $11, insured. PM me for costs to other locations. Please include city, and country info.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
$11

Shipping Services
USPS, FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I try to be reasonable.*If the item arrives DOA, damaged, or significantly different than how I described it, I will either take it back or otherwise work with you to fix the problem. Please contact me ASAP so we can work it out.*It is important that you be happy with your purchase, but I can’t be responsible for problems outside my control.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

07-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Kenko 1.5x

I am interested in the Kenko 1.5x teleconverter that you have for sale. It is still available?

Jerry Breaux
07-14-2012, 12:32 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
pm sent yesterday
07-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
It still available. Pm'd both of you.

07-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I would like it, how do you want to proceed?

Jerry
07-15-2012, 08:47 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
Thanks jerbro.