Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-13-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
A replacement mount for a FA* 24mm f2 lens (or general FA lens)

I'm looking for a replacement mount for a FA* 24mm f2 lens. However, I think the majority of FA lens would work. I'm interested in a lens that isn't functioning or if you even happen to have a replacement mount gathering dust.

To make a long story short, I had Eric refurbish the lens, but the mount needed to be replaced and it was on back order. The only mount he had available at the time has some rust and damaged chrome in one area and I don't want to keep using that because I think it would eventually flake off into my cameras.

It has to be in good condition and I want to see a picture of it to confirm that it will fit my lens. From what I can tell, only FA style lenses will work. I tried with a DA 18-55 kit lens, but the mount itself was too wide.

I'll offer $10 + shipping. I see a few on ebay for $20 shipped that might work, but I need to do more research and wait for those auctions to get closer to ending.

Here is the current mount:

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
24mm, f2, fa, fa*, fa* 24mm f2, lens, mount, replacement