Item for Sale
Pentax K20D Body w/extras

Asking Price
$335.00 USD

Item Location
Washington state (United States)

Item Description
For Sale: Currently payment pending

Pentax K20D in excellent condition. I purchased this from forum member dgaies some time back and it has served me flawlessly. Though I've used it extensively (as did it's original owner ), it looks the same as when it arrived with the addition of the Giotto's glass lcd cover that can be seen in the photo below. The 2 slight wear marks shown are as I received it, and could possibly be removed as they look like some type of foreign material rather than marks of any kind. I never felt the need to bother. Actuations are at just over 25,500; I put approx. 4k on it in the year+ I have owned it.

Along with the Giotto's lcd cover, an Impact aftermarket battery and a Vello wired remote release are included. All packaging, manuals, cables, and software will be sent along to the new owner.

Here is the "wear" mark on the rear of the body. Not really sure what it is, and only once tried halfheartedly to get it off.

And here is the bottom view; if you look at the screw just to the right of the tripod mount you can see something lodged in there. Again, no idea what it is and I never bothered to try and remove it.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
USPS included in price; if UPS buyer pays shipping

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns; items are as stated and work perfectly.

Please send me a private message or reply here if interested in the item!

July 23rd update: the item is sold pending payment atm. I will be out of town till Friday the 27th and will update this post then, thank you.

Last edited by NbyNW; 07-23-2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: clarity
07-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Do you have the kit lens for the k20d and is that for sale as well? Also exactly how east are you from the cascade mountains because I also live in Washington but on the west side so I was wondering if we don't live too far from each other we could meet in person and do the exchange face to face if you're comfortable with that? I figured this way we can dodge the shipping cost and it'd be a faster process.
07-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
I'm near Wenatchee which as you probably know is right over the Cascades on US 2. Depending on where you're at we may be able to work out something. Particularly as I will be on the coast side for a few days this coming week. Could possibly meet you either going to (Tuesday morning near Everett) or coming back (Thursday near Burlington/Mt Vernon) from my destination.

As to the kit lens, the only thing I have close to that is this DA 16-45 I have for sale on the forums.

Thanks for the interest!
07-23-2012, 09:59 AM   #4

I could probably meet on tuesday but the furthest I can go is Seattle since I live down in Tacoma. Everett is just too far of a drive from Tacoma but I know from Everett to Seattle has a decent distance from each other so if you can't make the drive to Seattle I guess we'll just do this from paypal and usps

07-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #5

Original Poster
Sending you a PM, lonehawk.
07-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #6

PM sent
07-23-2012, 12:23 PM   #7

Original Poster
PMs replied to.

The camera is sold pending payment.
07-27-2012, 03:24 PM   #8

Payment sent

08-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #9

Original Poster
Payment cleared.

Camera is sold; thanks for the interest!