Item for Sale
Pentax F 50 1.7, CLA'd by Eric

Asking Price
$200 USD

Item Location
Langley BC (Canada)

Item Description
MORE PICTURES CAN BE SEEN HERE.

Up for grabs is a beautiful F 50 1.7. No need to wait for the DA 50, this one is in fantastic shape!

The lens has no issues to speak of, and was just CLA'd by Eric Hendrickson of Pentax Repairs (the most highly regarded repair guy here on Pentax Forums). Eric removed some oil droplets from an internal element and calibrated the focus. The lens has no scratches or coating imperfections that I can see, and Eric cleaned it internally so internal dust is minimal.

One thing to note is that the focus ring on this lens has slightly more resistance near infinity than at its minimum focusing range when manually focusing. I think this is pretty normal for the F series - my F 28 / 2.8 has even more resistance near infinity, and it's been working fine that way for years. If you use AF you won't even notice. It focuses easily in AF mode on my K5, but I like to be through in my descriptions, so there are no surprises.

I'll ship worldwide at my discretion based on feedback.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$20 USD to Canada or the USA lower 48

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Prefer EMT for Canadians, otherwise PayPal. I'll pay the PP fees. I will ship worldwide at my discretion based on feedback. You're welcome to check my feedback here or as gabriel_531 on ebay as well.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
07-23-2012, 09:31 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
PM sent
07-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
Original Poster
PM replied.