Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-27-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
K20d, D-BG2, 18-55 WR - Super Low Shutter Count + Some Old Lenses!

Selling off some equipment to fund for a K-30!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pentax K20d + Grip + 18-55 WR - $500 (buyer must add 3% or use PP "gift" option)(US priority shipping with insurance and sig. conf. = $10)

I am the second owner of this great camera. Its shutter count is right under 2800 (yes, you read that right!) and has been performing flawlessly for me.
I was told that the rear and top LCD screens had had a protector on them since day one and I recently removed them and neither screens have scratches. The rest of the body is also in great condition- nothing dirty, scratched, rubbing, and no wear near tripod screw.
It comes with the original D-BG2 grip, however, the shutter button and all other controls do not work. The grip fell out of my bag and onto some concrete, landing on and damaging the shutter button. It does, however, power the camera if there is a battery in it, the controls on it just don't function.
The 18-55 WR lens are not the regular DA/DAL kit lens, these are the weather sealed ones. They are in very good condition and come with original caps and UV filter.

Also included:
- batteries for the K20d/grip (1 original Pentax, 3 aftermarket)
- original charger/ac adapter for charger
- original body cap for the K20d
- original viewfinder cap for the K20d
- camera to tv cable
- camera to computer USB cable
- rubber camera armor for K20d
- Pentax microfiber cleaning cloth
- original K20d owners manual
- K20d Magic Lantern guide book
- Lowepro Flipside 200 backpack (few tears in the mesh that holds water bottle on the side)
- Kingston 8GB SD card
- red Pentax strap with white writing and white/black stripe (from older camera, but found it more comfortable than original strap)

I do not have the box, software disc, or hot shoe cover.

Last edited by Julie; 08-02-2012 at 09:37 PM.
07-31-2012, 08:28 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
pm sent
07-31-2012, 08:55 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kenhreed Quote
pm sent
PM responded

G1 has been sold locally.
M4/3-Pentax adapter also sold.
08-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump for the K20d kit!

I have it listed on Ebay as well, but for a bit more. Quite a few watchers and ending in less than two days- buy it now, here on the forum for only $500!