Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Pentax 16-45mm f/4 with Retail Box

I am selling my Pentax 16-45mm f/4 lens. This lens is in perfect working condition. The glass elements are crystal clear and free of any issues. Mechanically, everything works as supposed. Focusing is accurate and images are very sharp. The body of the lens is in a very good condition (I would rate it 8.5 of 10) showing just a couple of very small paint chips near the mount and a couple of hardly visible superficial marks. Lens comes with the genuine Pentax hood, front and rear caps (rear is genuine Pentax, but front one is Nikon, which I like better than Pentax one as I can use it with the hood mounted on the lens). The original retail box is also included. I purchased this lens from another forum member in March of this year. Take a look at the images that I posted in here recently (from my trip to Yellowstone, Teton and Montana). They were all taken with this lens. If someone is seriously interested in the lens, I can post some images of it.
I am asking just $180 for the lens, which will include USPS Priority Mail shipping (within the US) and PayPal fee. I would ship the lens outside the US (with USPS Express or Priority Mail), but the buyer will have to pay for the actual shipping minus $10 (the amount I would pay from my pocket for shipping within the US).

Cheers,
Dan

07-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 59 (100%)
PM sent
07-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Original Poster
Payment from pentakxian pending. The lens is most likely SOLD. I will post an update.
07-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I will pick it up if the deal doesn`t go through