PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Nikon F100 - $199

Asking Price
US$199.00

Item Location
Santa Fe, NM (United States)

Item Description
For sale is my near-mint Nikon F100. This thing looks pretty much new, without a single notable blemish to be found. It's mechanically perfect as well. I got it in a trade about a year ago and have put precisely one roll through it since then. Film just isn't for me at this point in time.

The camera will come in the original box (also in excellent condition aside from a price written on the top in pen) with the manual, etc.

*** I can also include a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D lens in BGN condition (100% mechanically functional but with some coating blemishes on the front element) for an additional $80! ***

Shipping is included in the USA, as are PP fees (though if you want to be nice you can pay via Amazon WebPay and save me a few $$).

Please PM with any inquiries!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge
Included in USA

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
The buyer may return within 7 days if the items do not meet my description. Buyer pays return shipping costs.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!