Item for Sale
Pentax D-FA 100 Macro 2.8

Asking Price
300/OBO

Item Location
Kew Gardens (United States)

Item Description
Hello All,

I am selling my D-FA 100 Macro 2.8. I bought this lens used off of another forum member about 2 years ago and absolutely loved this lens. It did not come with the original lens cap, box or hood but the lens itself is in great condition. There are just some minor surface scratches in the plastic around the distance scale. The glass both front and back are in excellent shape. It came with an Asahi 85 mm clip on hood which attaches to the extending element (see pics), a generic Pentax lens cap and the pouch for the Pentax S80-120. I will ship it will everything it came with. At this time the current model is selling for $650 and is out of stock at BH. This is a great opportunity to get a wonderful lens at a great price. I have never had any trouble with this lens and have always treated it with the utmost care. It has a very special rendering to its images, very natural and it is sharp straight from 2.8 with excellent bokeh. I simply do not have a Pentax camera to put it on anymore. Im asking $300/OBO. Item is sold as-is, there are no returns but it really is in excellent shape. I can get the lens out next day via UPS. I have 100% positive feedback on this forum and eBay as well under the name guitarmes if you wish to check. Hope someone can enjoy this lens as I have.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS Ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item sold "as-is" No returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 5D Mark II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
08-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
PM Sent.