PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Canon Powershot s100

Asking Price
$350

Item Location
Setauket (United States)

Item Description
This is a Canon Powershot s100 in perfect condition, with two extra batteries. I purchased it new from B&H photo at the beginning of May, 2012 for $396. I bought two extra batteries from Amazon for $28. I have taken only a couple of hundred shots and carried the camera in a case at all times. I take very good care of my equipment. The buyer will receive everything that came in the box new, including the box, the registration card, and the bill of sale. I've used this camera as a backup to my Pentax K-5. Thus when I've got a long lens on my DSLR for wildlife and an interesting landscape presents itself, instead of going through the time consuming process of changing lenses on the K-5 or skipping the shot entirely, I whip out the Canon s100 and fire off a few shots. I've been very pleased with the results.

I'm selling the Canon to buy the only thing out there that is better for the intended purpose, the new SONY RX100. The Sony is is twice the price of the Canon. I know it isn't going to be twice as good, but I can't help myself. If you buy the Canon you'll be getting a superb camera in as-new condition at a significant savings.

Here are a few shots from the s100:
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i436/oeriies/landscapes%20flowers%20plan...owsjune1II.jpg
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i436/oeriies/landscapes%20flowers%20planes/pctoportjeff.jpg
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i436/oeriies/landscapes%20flowers%20plan...alacehotel.jpg

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included in price

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return accepted only if item is not as described. Buyer pays the costs of return postage and insurance.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!