Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-25-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
K10D (also D-BG2 battery grip, D-LI50 battery)

I'm looking to refocus my photography and simplify my kit, so I'm selling much of my gear. This is the first batch to go up for sale. I've taken good care of all my gear, and all of it is in excellent working order. I accept PayPal and will ship within the United States via USPS Priority Mail (est. cost as indicated below). PM me if interested or if you have any questions. A few images of the items are attached below, but more photos can be viewed here: Photo Gear for Sale

* * *Buy individually or together. If you buy both the camera and grip, then I'll toss in this third battery for free.* * *

K10D (plus battery, box & original accessories) -- $190 (+$15 shipping). I am the second owner of the camera and I bought it here on PF in 2009. It's used, but well-cared for. Included in the purchase is a D-Li50 battery, cables (video & USB), charger/cord, body cap, hot shoe cover, CD, finder cap, strap, software CD, and manuals/papers--all in the original box. Shutter count is 24228. Camera functions perfectly and its physical condition is good according to the PF Marketplace condition key: the back & top screens have just a couple of slight surface scratches that are almost unnoticeable, there are some light scratches on the body next to the shutter button, and there is a small chip on the bottom plate on the side of the grip. None of these minor issues have affected use in any way.

Battery Grip D-BG2 for the K10D and K20D cameras (plus battery, remote F, box, & papers) -- $60 (+$8 shipping). This is a must have accessory. My comfort when using the K10D improved greatly once I got this grip. In addition to a second camera battery (included), it also holds a Pentax Remote F (included) for infrared triggering of the shutter, and an backup memory card (not included). I am the second owner and bought it here on PF in 2010. It is excellent condition according to the PF Marketplace condition key: just some slight surface scratches on the underside that were there when I bought it.

Pentax D-LI50 battery -- $15 (+$5 shipping). Excellent condition. Works great, no issues with charge. Comes with box and cap.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-FX07  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-FX07  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 

Last edited by indytax; 08-26-2012 at 06:52 PM.
08-27-2012, 02:08 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Interested, but unable to PM yet.

---------- Post added 08-27-12 at 03:08 AM ----------

Let's see if this increases my post count enough to send the PM.
08-27-2012, 07:25 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
It worked! PM received and responded to.

---------- Post added 08-28-12 at 12:41 PM ----------

Awaiting payment...
08-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sold.