Pentax-FA 645 SMC 150-300mm F5.6 ED IF ZOOM LENS - MINT

Asking Price
$1999

Item Location
Downers Grove, IL (United States)

Item Description
SMC PENTAX-FA 645 Zoom 150-300mm f/5.6 ED IF Lens
CONDITION: MINT
Took less than 100 shots with this lens.

Lens includes:
  • Front & Rear Caps
  • Lens Shade (without polarizer window because they always end up falling off!)
I rarely used this lens because I almost always shoot landscapes with the 645N and 33-55mm lens (both of which I'm selling on this website). The 150-300mm lens most of its life in my photo vest, just in case I needed it. I don't even think I made 100 shots with it. It's effectively new and was very well cared for.

As the original owner, the reason I'm selling this lens is because I recently moved to digital with another manufacturer and no longer need it. Sorry Pentax!

Condition: MINT
Functionally, the lens is Like New;

Price: After scouring the Internet, $1999 is a very fair price for this almost new lens compared to the much higher price of a new one. I accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. See payment section below.

NOTE: I am so confident in this product that I am offering a 10-day return policy. See details elsewhere in this listing.

Cosmetic Appearance: 99% - 100%
Beautiful condition. Glass is perfect. The lens body just shows wear on the flanges where the lens hood attaches (see photos). The lens shade shows some minor wear and polarizer window is gone (where, nobody knows).
Please see the detailed photos.

Email me with your questions: subscribe@mikemacdonald.com

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$35

Shipping Services
FedEx Home/Ground

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
RETURN POLICY:
10 Days from your receipt of package on Proper Function ONLY (minus shipping), but not on cosmetic condition given that this is so subjective. When you get the item, please shoot with it right away so that you have time to evaluate the results.

SHIPPING:
Insured Shipping for $35 to anywhere in the Continental United States. You must sign for the product and item must ship to your billing address. I usually ship via FedEx Home/Ground.

PAYMENT:
CREDIT CARDS: I accept these credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover). After all is agreed, I will send you an invoice and we'll make arrangements to get your credit card information. It's that easy!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by chicagonature; 09-22-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: update
09-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
updating post
10-30-2012, 11:11 PM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
updating post