Pentax D FA 50mm 2.8 Macro lens

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax D FA 50mm 2.8 Macro lens

Asking Price

Item Location
Pennsylvania (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my D FA 50mm 2.8 Macro lens.

The lens is in near mint condition inside and out - I listed the condition as "excellent" and not higher only because I do not have the original box. Glass is perfectly clean and clear, there is no dust or anything at all inside the lens, and the aperture blades are perfectly dry.

The lens comes with the original front and rear caps, hood, and Pentax pouch. Sorry, but no original box.

I bought the lens used from the marketplace here a while back from a forum member who received it as a gift, but it was not the lens they wanted. It was essentially not used at all when I received it, and has seen very little use since. I have 2 other macro lenses that I use more often (D FA 100 WR and Sigma 180), so I have decided to let this one go one to a new owner.

The overall condition of the lens is essentially just like new, and performs perfectly. Not only is it a great macro lens, I've used it as a walk around lens for general scenic shots with outstanding results. There seems to be little said about this lens in the forums - I don't know why as it is a great lens. Here is a link to the review page for it:

SMC Pentax-D FA 50mm F2.8 Macro Reviews - D FA Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail with the cost included with the sale price of the lens. I will ship the next business day after payment is received.

Payment accepted via PayPal with no fees assessed to the buyer.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Images are clickable for a larger version:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included in selling price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I want you to be happy with your purchase. If you find the lens to not meet my description, I will accept a return if notified within 3 days of receipt. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by photolady95; 04-17-2016 at 01:23 AM.
09-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 65 (100%)
Original Poster
Sunday night bump.
09-17-2012, 03:44 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
PM sent.
09-17-2012, 05:45 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 65 (100%)