PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA 77mm f/1.8 Limited Series Autofocus Lens

Asking Price
$685.00 (Paypal and shipping included)

Item Location
Texas (United States)

Item Description
For sale is one of Pentax's best, the FA 77 Limited (in Silver).

I purchased it used from B&H, simply by chance as it was available when I got my K-7 a few years back. It made me say "ahhh" from the first shot, but its use, like it's name, has been limited, thus I am finally looking to pass it on to better hands (after literally months of deliberation).

The FA 77 needs no introduction, but this particular lens has some character worth mentioning. There is a small mark on one of the internal elements (shown in the third and fourth image below). Probably about 3 mm long, less than 1mm wide. It was there when I purchased it, and has remained the same over the 3+ years of ownership. I have seen absolutely zero impact on image quality, and can provide some full size shots at f/22 to confirm. Other than this mark, the rest of the glass is clean and clear and body is in excellent condition. The cap has a couple of small nicks on it, as shown in the image below. It's an early serial number, if that is of note to you. A beautiful lens, that creates beautiful images, especially in the right hands.

Sale includes the lens, and both caps (original front, a Pentax K-mount back, which could be an original). No pouch, no box.

Please PM me with any questions, comments or interest.
Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
USPS Priority (Insured), included in price

Shipping Services
USPS (ask for others if desired)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns as the lens will be as described, and adequately insured during shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 09-20-2012 at 10:22 AM ----------

Images uploaded!

Last edited by jurysi; 09-20-2012 at 06:23 AM.
09-22-2012, 04:38 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump!
11-05-2012, 01:20 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Bump. PM