Item for Sale
[Film SLR] Pentax ZX-L SOLD + FG Grip

Asking Price
US $10 (net to me)

Item Location
Singapore (Singapore)

Item Description
[Update] ZX-L is sold! FG Grip still available for US$10

Here's a ZX-L for sale - an intermediate to pro range camera with all the features of this class: DoF preview, multiple exposure, Tv max at 1/4000s, the whole range of camera modes (Av, Tv, M, preset modes, Automatic, etc), EV adjust, diopter, and has exposure memory (in case you need to swap out film cartridges while halfway through a roll) (!!)

Light user marks, perfect functionality - no issues with operation.

The best feature in my opinion is the KAF mount, which makes it compatible with all the older lenses (K, M, A, M42 converted) - it meters the exposure correctly with these lenses without you having to stop down (which is not available even on the higher range DSLRs). It is also forward compatible with all the newer lenses (FA, DA - with vignetting of course for those built for APS-C sensor size). It is one of the few Pentax SLRs (film or digital) that can lay claim to this level of functionality. You can read more about the camera from the forum's SLR review section. (Pentax MZ-6/MZ-L/ZX-L - Autofocus Film SLRs - Pentax Camera Reviews and Specifications)

Also bundled together is a FG Grip (which fits on all MZ / ZX series film SLRs, except the MZ-S). I'd also throw in the ZX-L manual, a vintage Asahi Pentax camera pouch, and the camera strap (National Geographic).

As i was typing this I actually asked myself again why I was selling this given its features. I just acquired an MX, and already have an MZ-3, so this one is the spare one that I should let go in case I need the space for another camera body (say, maybe the K-5IIs).

Shipping cost will be the actual price - for places in Asia it may be cheaper than US$20, and I'd re-quote you the price. For places like US/Europe/Australia it will cost more thatn US$20, but I'd top up the rest. Time taken for shipping should be about 2 weeks, from previous experience.

Lastly, I will be away from 23 Sep to 28 Sep, so apologies if I'm slow in replying to PMs during that period.

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
US$20 WW

Shipping Services
Speedpost (WW in abt 2 wks)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
full refund if not as advertised.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 09-22-2012 at 03:01 AM ----------

you can see the rest of the pictures here:

lens for sale pictures by knyghtfall81 - Photobucket

I tried to link with IMG files, but the sizing came up all wrong. will try again later.

Last edited by knyghtfall; 09-28-2012 at 06:55 PM.
09-22-2012, 05:49 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
will you be able to just sell the grip?
09-22-2012, 07:14 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 24 (100%)
PM sent
09-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Original Poster
All PMs replied

09-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Original Poster
ZX-L sold,FG Grip still available

The ZX-L has been sold and shipped, the FG grip is still available for US$10, with shipping about US$10.

Thanks!
09-28-2012, 07:49 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
I'll get the grip, PM sent