Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-03-2012, 02:03 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Pentax FA-1 finder for LX

Hi,

I'm looking for the standard FA-1 viewfinder for LX (or the FA-1W) with a working flash hotshoe.
I got a great deal on a LX with a FA-2 finder without a flash hotshoe, which I only realised when I received it...

If you have one of these that you would be willing to let go, or if you have an old out-of-order LX body lying around, please send me a PM!
I'm trying to keep the cost of film gear reasonable, so I will not be interested in >100 EUR offers, thanks. European seller preferred in order to avoid import duties, but not an absolute requirement -- depends on the offered price!

Thanks for looking

10-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Original Poster
Have mercy for a poor film user!
Am I completely off with my offered price? Or doesn't anyone here own an old no-longer-used, not-really-working-anymore LX?
10-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
Hello

PM sent.

Thanks