PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Manfrotto tripod quick release mount

Asking Price
$42.00

Item Location
So Calif (United States)

Item Description
One Manfrotto tripod/monopod quick release mount with safety catch mechanism. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Manfrotto+-+323+Mounting+Plate/6478783.p?id=1218...&skuId=6478783

Two Manfrotto mounts for camera, lens or accessories for the above receiving mount. The mounting screw threads are the standard 1/4-20 size as used on my K20 or Sigma tele. http://www.amazon.com/Manfrotto-200PL-14-Connect-Mounting-4-Inch/dp/B001A1RMXG

These are genuine Manfrotto but unsure of the part numbers. They are matching and are the common rectangular black metal quick release mounts with current Manfrotto pods. The quick release mount is complete and works very well. It also has a removable threaded insert to accept the larger standard sized tripod mounting screw threaded stud.

This quick release mounting system is great and solid. I use these frequently on my heavy 50-500 Sigma on a Manfretto monopod. These are just extras I aquired but do not use.

I can take a check with clearing time, PayPal preferred. Thanks for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$6.00 / $18.00

Shipping Services
USPS/UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Phil1; 10-03-2012 at 01:21 PM.