PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax Q kit with m42 adapter and extras *worldwide*

Asking Price
See description

Item Location
Kearney, NE (United States)

Item Description
Wow, I love the Q. It took me a long while to "get" the appeal, but it has multiple things going for it that increase your photo opportunities ( speaking as a K-5 owner). All images below taken with the very camera being offered (by me).

If you are thinking about waiting for the new Q, why wait? This kit offers extras AND is priced right. At $250 less than the New Q it makes sense to try the original Q out. If you love it as much as I do, you can always get your money back out of it and apply that to the purchase price of the New Q (or it may give you the luxury of waiting until the new Q price drops to lower levels). Gosh, I make a lot of sense, don't I? What are you waiting for? Buy this kit and your fun will start in a few days.

As a bonus, you'll get the (shown) optical adapter, which works GREAT and makes the $199-249 genuine Pentax optical viewfinder unnecessary. Rack up the savings with this kit: Cha-Ching!

Most importantly, it is a camera that you can have on you at all times (and not even know it is there). "the best camera is the one you have with you." secondly, no one ELSE notices it either, making it great for street photography or in-store photography or anywhere you wouldn't ordinarily be able to get a full-size DSLR in the door ( like concerts). It is also great fun to edit photos with great $5 software like Snapseed.

Two words you constantly hear associated with this camera are "surprising" and "FUN". It is an absolute BLAST.

Al'so cool is how the 5.6 crop factor means that a 100mm macro can give you super-telephoto (560mm equiv) on one end and great macro depth of field on the other end (get the whole bug in focus, not just a slice. (k-mount lenses require a K to Q adapter, available everywhere, like THIS

I am selling this kit ONLY because I have the opportunity to buy a rare rare lens and no other way to pay for it ( cue the violins! )

My kit (soon to be YOUR KIT) includes:
Black original Pentax Q body with 8.5mm f1.9 lens (original box & lens caps, charger, and TWO batteries). In addition, it includes a screw-on lens cap (far more secure than the original). BONUS m42 to Q adapter, which allows you to put your Takumar and other screw mount lenses on the Q. LCD shows one small area of scuffing that I never noticed until I looked it over closely to make this description. Don't think you will find it objectionable, but if you want new, then buy new.

Images of kit coming soon... $329 plus actual shipping (worldwide to PF members with good feedback)

Q sample images all over our Q forum and also here: http://http://www.seriouscompacts.com/f90/pentax-q-samples-4129/Index2.html A set of the same image playing with the Q's built-in digital filters is here.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Actual

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy. Selling price, but not shipping, refunded if not 100% happy. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by cheekygeek; 10-11-2012 at 11:32 AM.
10-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
Bump!
10-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
You are a great salesman. I have never even considered one of these until reading your description. Now I'm counting my pennies... lol
10-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
payment sent.
Best,
Bing

10-14-2012, 12:55 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 37 (100%)
Next in line if sale doesn't go through!
10-14-2012, 10:02 AM   #6
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
SOLD to the gentleman in New Mexico.