Pentax F 17-28mm f3.5-4.5 Fisheye Autofocus Lens

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax F 17-28mm f3.5-4.5 Fisheye Autofocus Lens

Asking Price

Item Location
Los Angeles, CA (United States)

Item Description
Pentax F 17-28mm f3.5-4.5 Fisheye Autofocus Lens – This is the unique and well regarded Pentax full-frame fisheye zoom. This lens will deliver a full 180 degree field of view on a full frame camera body. On an APS-C body, it will be slightly wider than a rectilinear 17mm (My personal tests indicate it to be around 15mm rectilinear). The fisheye distortions built into this lens can result in unique perspectives and fun photo opportunities. I have found this lens to be quite sharp on my K20 throughout the range. Since the K20 uses a reduced frame, distortions are quite minimal and it works well as a standard wide angle lens at the 28mm setting. At 17mm, you get a bit of distortion without it being too exotic. All in all, a very interesting and fun lens. This sample is in very good condition. Glass is perfect, with no problems such as yellowing, fungus, scratches or problems with the coating. Focus and zoom rings are smooth. Aperature ring clicks solidly and blades are snappy. Includes original box and packing materials, original rear cap and generic front cap. $275 + shipping.

Shipping is:

$20 in the US via priority mail insured.
$40 to Canada or Australia
Please inquire for other locations.

I have a lot of very good reviews on this site, check them out. I accept Paypal with no additional fees. Please PM me with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days if item not as described. Buyer pays return shipping. Shipping fees not refunded.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
10-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 52 (100%)