PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Penax DA* 16-50mm F2.8, 3 months old; 77mm circular polarizer

Asking Price
GBP 530

Item Location
Aylesbury (UK)

Item Description
Selling my 16-50. Great IQ, decent fastness, fast, silent autofocus, advanced sealing, the works.

This was bought new from SRS Microsystems on 3rd July, 2012. According to the Pentax guy, this should mean no SDM worries since they're now using a new motor. Even if it does go wrong, there's still one year, nine months to run on the guarantee.

Lens is like new and comes boxed with caps, hood, bag and all papers. I'm including the sales receipt should you need to invoke the guarantee.

I am also including a 77mm Marumi DHG Super Circular PL.D polarizing filter. This was the brand that got top marks in Lenstips group tests and makes the ideal partner for the lens. I'm sure you're aware that big polarizers don't come cheap so this makes for a pretty amazing deal.

This is also up on eBay so you've got until Friday, 19th October to PM me and arrange a purchase.

Price is 530 which is a saving of more than 300.

Price includes fully insured postage in the UK. EU citizens, please add 5 to the asking price as a contribution to postage. Rest-of-the-world, please add 10.

I accept Paypal and will never ask you to pay my fees. If you live in the UK, I would prefer payment direct into my bank account. Since you'll be saving me money, I'll pass the savings onto you - knock 10 off the price.

Attachment 143307

Attachment 143308

Attachment 143309

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included in price

Shipping Services
Royal Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Not looking to take returns. Buyer's remorse refunded at 95% of the total.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by top-quark; 05-11-2013 at 03:21 PM.
10-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
Original Poster
20 price cut and I'm throwing in the polarizing filter. Someone bite my arm off!
10-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
assuming it now got sold, right?