PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 77 mm Limited

Asking Price
700 USD

Item Location
Alabama (United States)

Item Description
For Sale: The Pentax 77 mm Limited, Made in Japan. Included is the original pouch, Box, front push on cap and rear cap. I will include a generic cap for daily use. I don't use the push cap. The lens has been lovingly kept by me as the original owner. As wonderful as the lens is, I just don't use it as much as I should. It is just too long for the type of shooting I do.

The lens is in very good condition. Glass is clean. Some minor internal dust. There is a small linear paint loss near the focus ring. It is difficult to see unless you can angle the lens. It won't affect the awesome image quality.

So if you have ever wanted to try one of Pentax's best, now is the time. Please buy it now before I change my mind. Anyone that has sold a limited lens knows how hard it can be to part with one- the FA limiteds especially. I say that sincerely. ( I can't count how many times I almost sold one of my limiteds)

Pictures are now up. The first shows the linear paint loss. It is difficult to see depending on the angle. Please take into consideration the magnification and crop of the shot. It is small but it is there, just so you know. The rest are the typical money shots of the 77 mm. If you really need to see the box, bag and lens cap I can send you a shot. I didn't have time to get that out of storage.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
actual cost with insurance

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I will only ship UPS with the appropriate insurance. PM for cost to ship to you. Pay standard Paypal and I will pay any of the Paypal fees. No gift option nonsense.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
X10  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X10  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X10  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X10  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X10  Photo 

Last edited by MSM; 10-15-2012 at 08:57 PM.
10-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Is this a Japanese lens?
10-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Item Description

For Sale: The Pentax 77 mm Limited, Made in Japan. Included is the original pouch, Box, front push on cap and rear cap. I will include a generic cap for daily use. I don't use the push cap. The lens has been lovingly kept by me as the original owner. As wonderful as the lens is, I just don't use it as much as I should. It is just too long for the type of shooting I do.
10-16-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
MSM
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
Pictures added and PM replied. Still for sale.

10-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
PM sent for 77mm.

Ted
10-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #6
MSM
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold. Thanks Ted.