Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB Hard Drive

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB Hard Drive

Asking Price

Item Location
New Mexico (United States)

Item Description
I'm selling a *refurbished* "SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive"

I had two of these drives in a NAS to store my photos. One drive died, so I bought another one immediately from Newegg thinking Seagate (who now owns the Samsung hard drive division) would take forever to replace my faulty drive. Turns out I got the replacement only a few days after the new drive, but at that point I had installed the new one from Newegg.

Anyway, Seagate gave me a "like new" refurbished unit, that should work as good (or better since it's gone through additional QC) than a new unit. I have not tested this drive, nor removed it from it's original packaging. The drive it replaced had a warranty until June 23, 2013, so this drive is warrantied until that time as well.

Don't let the fact that one of these drives died on me scare you. It happens to the best of drives, and to be fair my NAS wasn't in the most stable position (on a desk). This model of drive is rated in the top of its class for 1TB drives.

Since it certainly was and can be used for photography, I decided to post here first before going to the bay. I'm knocking $25 off Newegg's price for a new version of the drive, and offering free shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
free

Shipping Services
USPS priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days after receipt of item. After that, until June 23, 2013 it's covered under warranty by Seagate (with a rather simple replacement policy)

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
10-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
PM Sent.
10-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
PM answered