Item for Sale
Pentax A 35-105mm/f3.5 (Macro) with SuperProgram body

Asking Price
$100

Item Location
Phoenix, AZ area (United States)

Item Description

Sale Pending to dshombert

I moved my camera equipment into the spare bedroom's bookcase. My wife just happened to go through it and asked - Where did you get all of this stuff, and what have you NOT used. A pack rat you will not be....

I picked this up as a lot for a particular lens that was included. The Pentax A 35-105mm f3.5 is in good++ condition. The glass has no scratches, no fungus, no mold, and overall is in excellent condition. Any lens of this age, is going to have some dust. That said, I see very little. The aperture blades have no oil, are clean, and snappy. The focus ring, turns easily, and is well damped.

The focal length turns as expected, moving the front optics out and in between the indicated 35mm to 105mm.

This lens does have the macro capability. It shifts into macro at 1.5m/5ft and then you can continue focusing in the macro mode. The lens slides into macro mode as easily and as expected. The macro mode is applied across the entire focal length range of 35 to 105mm.

The body is in between excellent--- to good++ condition. I see no nicks or dents. I see no brassing. I do see some minor scratching around the built in lens hood (on the corners), etc. Not a lot, however enough to be noticeable. For its age, the lens has been taken care of. It also comes with a sunlight and polarizer set of filters. There are no lens caps.For all intended purposes, the Pentax SuperProgram (included for free), is the rear lens cap. It appears to be in good condition, needs at least a battery and a CLA. I would suspect that the seals are dried out and cracked. The internals of the camera appear clean. I have not been able to wind it (nor have I forced it). The baseplate has the normal wear, light scratches & marks from its age.

I'll pickup postage/shipping over $10 (within the US). The lens is the typical, A mount lens, built like a tank, optical glass, and together it does have a substantial weight and feel.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$10

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by interested_observer; 10-20-2012 at 12:09 PM.
10-20-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 67 (100%)
PM sent
10-20-2012, 02:22 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by dshombert Quote
PM sent
Pm sent