Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-07-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Mint condition ist 35mm (film SLR)

One of those things you wish you hadn't done but I was holding this for someone, and they bailed on me.

I wasn't in a rush to sell it and still am not but unfortunately I haven't used for more than running the shutter speeds since a trip to Montreal in 2006. I cycle through the shutter speeds every few months to keep the shutter from developing sticks.

The camera body is mark free. No marks on the LCD. I've run about 30 rolls of film through it, mostly all on a single trip to Colorado.

The last one I saw at KEH sold for $243 minus grip, book, strap, box etc.

I'm looking to sell this for $250 SHIPPED with all the above. I might, and I stress the might, have the box for it. However, I believe I threw it out in April when I moved.

Anyway, this camera was/is the smallest autofocus film SLR ever made. It's light, small, and feature filled but I don't shoot much film and have 3 other film SLR's.

$250 money order or some form of check (or add 5% w/paypal).

02-08-2008, 02:43 AM   #2
Ron

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
PM sent.
Ron