Pentax P-KA 28mm f2 lens

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax P-KA 28mm f2 lens

Asking Price

Item Location
New York City (United States)

Item Description

More images of the exact lens for sale (taken just this evening) can be seen here: Flickr: s.kunstadt's stuff tagged with pka28mmf2

I would like to sell my smc PENTAX-A 1:2 28mm lens. Includes front and rear caps pictured.

I have rated the condition as "Good" according to the PF condition guide. Overall the cosmetic condition is excellent. There are a few small areas of minor brassing on some edges/ridges, and some scuffs on the rear of the mount from attaching/detaching the lens. It looks great though. And the mechanical/optical condition is fantastic. I do not see any marks, significant dust, fungus, oil, haze, etc on the glass or diaphragm blades. aperture clicks and stops down snappy.

It's a gem! great FAST f 2.0 aperture, great 28mm focal length is the perfect exact "normal" lens for APS-C digital. In some tests I did for fun I found this lens to be significantly sharper than a voigtlander SL-II 40mm f/2 lens on a Canon 5d mkII.

This also has the all-important "A" position on the aperture ring, so that the aperture can be controlled from the camera while the lens can be used to view wide-open.

Please make note of the terms above and below.

If you are in NYC and want to pick up in person, obviously you will avoid the shipping fee.

I will give priority to those interested by the order of PM receipt, however please also post a quick reply here in the thread so that others know what is going on.

Thank you for looking! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS, FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
5 days after receipt of delivery, only if significantly not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 10-26-2012 at 11:28 PM ----------

I had an inquiry about trading...

here are some items I would consider (+/- cash as necessary of course):

Nikkor-W 135mm or 150mm large format lens
Rodenstock Sironar 135mm large format lens
technical or field 4x5 camera (toyo 45CF /45A/45AII/45AX, Horseman woody, etc. (with graflok back))
fuji GF670 / voigtlander bessa III
an 8x10 field camera (kodak master view, Wehman 8x10, etc.)
something cool for MF or LF ....
good condition Epson 3800, 3880, 4880 (maybe also a 2400 or 2880)

10-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 149 (100%)
I'll take it. Please check your PM. Thanks.
10-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
PM sent!

Edit: Cancelled.. Sorry..