Pentax FA 43 Ltd. (MIJ)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 43 Ltd. (MIJ)

Asking Price

Item Location
Seattle (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my excellent Pentax SMC FA 43mm/f1.9 Limited lens. I purchased it new in 2006 and have used it sparingly since then. Actually in the last couple years it has not been used much at all as I no longer shoot Pentax bodies. None the less, it has been very well cared for. It comes with the front and rear caps and leather pouch. I misplaced the box and warranty card somewhere in my house when we moved and have not been able to locate it. The optics are clean, clear and free of any scratches or marks. The aperture blades are clean, clear and free of any oil. The body and hood are in nearly like new condition. The only minor flaws are found on the front metal cap which has a 20mm mark next to the Pentax logo and several faint nicks along the outer rim of the cap.

Please send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Buyer pays all shipping fees, including insurance and any custom fees that may be incurred

Shipping Services
USPS, FedEx, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I will cover the US domestic 3% Paypal fees. International buyers will need to cover any additional exchange rate.

I prefer Paypal for payment, and require it with a verified account/address for all international buyers.

If the lens is not as described I'll accept returns minus the cost of packaging, shipping and insurance as long as you contact me first and ship back to me within 3 days of receiving the item. The item must be in the exact same condition in which it was sent to the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

10-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
F/8 & Somewhere
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
PM sent.